Kiwanis Club of Burbank
18th Annual Gala
August 22, 2015
Honoring Joe Mantegna
The Kiwanis Club of Burbank proudly announces its 18th Annual Gala, honoring Joe Mantegna, Burbank business owner of Taste Chicago, and outstanding actor currently appearing as David Rossi in Criminal Minds.
Mr. Mantegna is passionate about helping others and supports many charities that work with children and families with disabilities such as autism, bringing hope and understanding and raising public awareness. One such charity is Circle of Friends which teaches parents, students, and teachers in schools, ways to integrate children with special needs into the classroom. Mr. Mantegna also is interested in helping soldiers and their families through organizations such as The Gary Sinise Foundation and ACT Today for Military Families.
Joe Mantegna has acted in over 100 films, is versatile as an actor, and also writes and produces. In 2011 he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Burbank Kiwanis is proud to honor a man of distinction, heart, and family values.
Individuals and business leaders have a unique opportunity to join Kiwanis and the Community of Burbank in honoring this extraordinary gentleman, Joe Mantegna ,while helping the Kiwanis Club of Burbank to raise funds for the many commendable programs in which they support the community.
Please join us for Dinner, Live and Silent Auctions, a Reverse Opportunity Drawing, Entertainment, and much more. It will be an evening of pure enjoyment.
Be a Sponsor:
- Platinum Title Sponsor: $10,000
- Gold Sponsor: $5,000
- Silver Sponsor: $2500
Purchase a Table or Ticket(s):
- Grand Benefactor: Table of 10- $2,500(Preferred seating– includes a Reverse Drawing Opportunity drawing for each person and a full page ad in program)
- Benefactor: Table of 10 $2,000 (Preferred Seating-includes Opportunity Drawing ticket for each person)
- Patron: 2 Dinner Tickets- $400 (Preferred Seating and 2 Reverse Drawing Opportunity Tickets)
- Reverse Drawing Opportunity Ticket: $100 (Maximum 300 tickets sold, Grand Prize $5000)
- General Tickets: $100 per person (Dinner only)
Purchase a Program Ad:
- Inside Front Cover $700.00
- Inside Back Cover $600.00
- Inside Back Left $600.00
- Full Page (8.5 x 11) $250.00
- Quarter Page $100.00
- Inside Right Front $700.00
- Outside Back Cover $750.00
- Half Page $150.00
- 1/8 Page $50.00 (Business Card)
***All Prices are for Black & White Printing – For Color Printing please add $150 to Full Page ad price and $75 to Half page ad price – For Cover Color add $200 to ad price ***
You can also help by donating silent and/or live auction items.
For more information contact:
Tina Hyland (510) 304-1652
Luis Centeno (818) 430-7499
Gary Peterson (818) 845-4772
Marsha Jackson – Event Chairwoman (818) 767-7756
We request that guests honor the dress code: business casual, shirts with collars, and no jeans.